Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Monday, December 5, 2011

Port Dickson with family ♥

*I gt no mood to write blog, so will skip many *

3/12

Went to Port Dickson after Sunway
It's DAMN TIRED awwww~ :(

* This whole trip WITHOUT WEARING LENS ! I can live without lens ! xD

before goin to PD :)
 10pm
Arrive there and went to Funfair while waiting shapo asan them come :3
So many malays at there @@

This make me remind of HIM :(
More details view HERE

Both of my bro so brave! Sit at the 1st place ! xD

1am
Shapo asan them just arrive /.\
cos they sesak jalan lol ><

I heard she said she scold her mum after her mum scolding her
WONG SIEW SANG ! YOU ARE SOOOOO BRAVE! XD

Okay,
Its PHOTOSHOOT TIME !!
Pay attention to her and ignore me plz xD

椰子头 xD

We are copying my old pic pose :3

囧 :P
 2nd day

Went to a " 1 Malaysia " food court have our breakfast xD
cos thr gt Malay, Chinese and Indian stall xD

And summore the indian speak Cantonese !!
SHOCKED !!! XD



Nasi Lemak, Chicken Rice , Roti Canai- (my bfast :3)

 
While waiting them buying toys to beach :3

偷拍成功 !! x3
She tot im 自拍ing xD
 1pm
Check out and TIME TO BEACH !! x3

*Ok, Im goin to be dark :'(

On the way
The beach :3


My ultraman cous dropped this ! WASTE ! :(
Oh my sexayyyy daddy x3

I U


I'm OK :')


My ugly sandcastle xD
 4pm
Time to shower and back.

When I step in the toilet...
I TERRIBLE SHOCKED !!!!!!!!!

Yeah, WE HAVE TO SHOWER WITHOUT DOORS !!
I almost cry that time :'(

I MISS SUNWAY'S TOILET !! TAT

5pm
Bye PD and goin to have our dinner :3
1st time so early have dinner xD

Sot Plug :P

Sunny day make me dark T-T


 When almost reach the restaurant..
Suddenly
Many bulls blocked our way !! @@

Luckily they din hit our car lol
If nt "jia lat" liao xD
1,2,3 CHEESE!! X3

Mooooo~~~
 Skipppp_____
Arrive restaurant :3

I'm damn hungry !! T-T

Seafood ♥.
Igonore my mum's ugly face xD


After having our dinner
Its time to say GOODBYE with shapo asan them :)

Cos we still need to balik kampung to sleep over :3

END

I'm SINGLE Ladies :3

No comments: