Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Friday, December 2, 2011

Sunway Lagoon day ♥

*try to use bahasa rojak xD*

2/12 ♥

Went to Sunway Lagoon with 依婷 , shapo asan and her sis :P
I changed 4 hairstyle today D; xD

8.30am
I woke up and wait for 依婷
but she 10am just arrive my hse D;

我家真的有那么难找吗? xD

 
My look with 1st hairstyle ♥
 11am - Taxi arrive :3
11.30am - ARRIVE SUNWAY LAGOON ! xD

After buy ticket
went to Amusement Park xD
Actually thr nt much things to play /.\

Cosplay? xD
HE LOOK AT ME ! XD

 After finish playing Amusement Park
WATER PARK TIME !!!! XD

这才是我期待的 :P

*and Smurf Beach also, but since cos of last night Pitbull's concert, so CLOSED! :'( *

Changed clothes to swim
They said I vry sexayyyyyyyy ♥_______♥
*MALU-ing xD*

WATER PARK ! x3
We played this 3 for few tiimes LOL xD

Before goin to swim xD
My 2nd hairstyle, 马尾 xD
 When play dou half
他竟然给我下起雨来 !!!!!
But luckily juz vry vry small rain
So...
CONTINUE PLAYING ! xD

At Wave Pool
Saw many people at middle of the Wave Pool shouting
There some handsome and sexayyyyyy dancers on stage dancing :3

Suddenly...
 I heard Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO and  Boomerang - Pitbull !!!! ♥

全场high了起来 !! XD

and.... I DANCE INSIDE THE POOL ! xD
THIS IS MY 1ST TIME DANCE INSIDE POOL ! nice what ~~ xD

*ofcz at middle d ppl also dancing n jumping in the water x3 *




The FUNNIEST thing is..
我玩水玩到一半
我的背心的肩带竟然给我断了 !!! ><

只好借asan 的 T-shirt 穿了 :(

我的背心报销了 T-T
Wettt xD
3rd hairstyle * 放完头发 * xD
 5pm
Almost play finish
Time to shower and go to Sunway Pyramid eat dinner :3

Inside toilet _____

3 same bag :3 ♥

asan and me ♥

asan, 依婷 and me ♥
依婷 : Nah, I put jor a "♥" at ur face ~ ;3

weeee~
finish shower :3
No choice, there too many big mirror and make me wanna take pic ! xD

5.30pm
Sunway Pyramid eat dinner -  PIZZA HUT :3

Asan's sis - 猪妹 x3
Pay attention to her emotions
够拽 xD

Our maid :P

Our dinner ! ♥_____♥
Damn hungry that time xD

 Skip_________________
6.30pm
going to bk home d :3

We went for shopping and find Chatime to buy
But when we goin to buy Chatime to drink
We have to back d !!

OH MY CHATIME ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-T


My Katy Perry ♥______♥
Her old album :3

 
Snowman !! ♥
 830pm
finally reach home x3

Before shower
解开我的4th hairstyle-丸子头
My hair becomes curly !! ♥

Natural curl ♥
My currently fb profile pic xD


I HAD AN AMAZING DAYS WITH THEM !!
I LOVE SUNWAY !! XD

I'm SINGLE Ladies :3 ♥

No comments: