Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Twillight day !! x3 ♥

10/12

Went to jusco for watching Twillight Breaking Dawn Part 1 with
Loupo and 金毛儿子 x3

I'VE BEEN WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE FOR FEW MONTHS !!! Finally I can watch it TvT

*Actually I planned to watch this with HIM, but it doesnt work out :')

Twillight- Breaking Dawn Part 1

I envy them so muchhhhhh
I feel like wanna marry now too ! AHA ! xD

Skipppppppp_____

3.15pm
finish watching
Went to 欢喜地 have our lunch :)

金毛儿子 请客 xD
你老妈子我感到非常地感动 TvT xD

Loupo :3
偷拍 xD

伟大的金毛儿子 xD
My lunch - Strawberry milk shake + cheesy spaghetti
I GONNA BE FAT !! T-T
 When eat dou half,
Suddenly loupo left !!!
Dump me alone wif 金毛儿子
Damn 尴尬的咯 TAT

*Loupo: 你完蛋了 ! T-T xD

Skip Skip Skip agn~~~ xD
Cos nt much things can write :P

My bengkok leg /.\

Muahahaha xD

我的屁股不见了 !!! T-T xD
Saw which part I wanna to keep fit? ;P

金毛儿子的背影LOL xD

 5pm
Both of them back
Dump me alone at jusco :'(

我是孤单的老人 T-T

Went to buy Chatime and listening songs while waiting my mum :3

My Chatime
Love this flavour, wont be too sweet x3

Waiting my mum, ignore my mouth plz :/


5.30pm
Went to home and get ready to buffet :3

7pm
Went to my hse garden comunitee buffet :3

I realize that...
我家的花园超多靓仔的 !!!!!! XD

我要一间一间去钓帅哥了 :P

I went for buffet like this ! xD
Act cute :P
Photoshoot time !!!!

ME GUSTA !! XD


Imma goldfish~ glup glup glup x3

I ♥ this soooooo much !
But cant saw my eyes D;

My bear
 I LOVE TWILLIGHT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH !!!!! x3

END

I'm SINGLE Ladies :3

No comments: