Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Friday, September 2, 2011

The end of my life wif him xD

2/9
Times Square Cosmos World wif babe, eric n nee

10 am arrive babe's hse
cos his mum fetch us to ts xD

 
b4 going out
duno y look black @@
11am reach ts
straight go to sushi king but thr haven open
den we sit at Mcd wait or sushi king LOL !! ><

while waiting,
we played Eric's hp n saw those sms wif nee 
so..... !! xD

LOL. Photographer: Eric lim =.=
11.40
sushi king opened xD

our table full wif salmon @@
Ryan's fault !! xD


he finally cn take the salmon properly! xD 

after eating,
Cosmos World !! xD

Inside thr damn exciting X3
except the 360 degree d ><
play dou almost nak muntah n cry d T.T
I WONT PLAY TAT ANYMORE ! TAT

4.30pm
When to shoes shop buy Ryan's farewell present X3

left ; his shoes
right; the present
yeng rite? ;)

the present 
RM270


♥ tis :3
but im ugly T^T
2nd 
smile dou cant see my eyes d ;p

5pm
goin to bk d :'(
I DUN WAN !! TAT
the last day i meet him d :'(

BR b4 bk 
I love mango flavour xD
 5.30
bk dou Ryan's hse xD

His family damn funny n friendly ! xD
His dad vry geng
He know which is me ! xD

The funniest time finally reach !!
His dad kip on talk bout his embrassing things wif us !
DAMN FUNNY !! xD

Not only tat,
I kip on saw his n his bro when young d naked pic LOL @@
damn paiseh.. ><

6.45pm
my mum finally come T^T
His mum gimme she cook d sambal undang kering to bring bk eat
awwww~ i damn ♥ tat !! tat damn delicious X3

When he's a baby , damn cute X3
Had a great great day wif them I miss today !!! D':

 ILY

No comments: