Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve @ Riverside, Heritage ♥

late post :X
 
p/s : 金毛儿子改名去 pikachu 儿子啦 !! xD

Christmas Eve  ♥

hmm... actually this year Christmas quite boring lol,
Nt much things to write...
So it just a short post x3
My hse big christmas tree ! x3
9pm
went to Serdang have our seafood dinner

11.30
went to Riverside, Heritage countdown with shapo asan :P
We had miss the "snowing" part, cos we were late lol /.\

*the same place with last year 


My chrismas look :3


My bro :P
This hat bought when last year New Year xD

My mum keep on take my Christmas hat /.\

My sexayyyyyyyy dad~~ x3
blur @@

kena 38 asan 偷拍 /.\

灿烂的笑容~ aww ~ XD
I ♥ this !! xD

ugly :X
And...
I met my Pikachu 儿子 and his friends at there !! xD
His friends still help us took photo..

I just wanna to say.......


I...
reli...
reli....
reli......

VRY UGLY !!!!!!!!!!! T-T

flashlight 下的我真的真的很难看 !! D':
emm...
I think no more write bout d.. its reli reli vry bored /.\

END♥


I'm SINGLE Ladies :3 ♥

No comments: