Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Saturday, November 5, 2011

To my EX.

Ermm... Hi?
I have some truth to tell you. It's quite long, hope you can be patient and read it all :D

1st, U said I'm conservative. I admit, if in ur world :D
But in my world, I feel that I'm quite open-minded, cos some idea that you suggested out we had tried also, but some I still cant accept.
Actually this kind of thing is not important for me, cos I wil accept what kind of my bf are, lyk u, the open-minded style. I nvr think bout ur weakness before (except when quarrel) but keep on praising you in front Yao. Thats my style ;D

2nd, I'm a duplicity girl :D
Many things that I had said actually are different with my heart, especially when we quarrel.><
I believe that many ppl who said something when quarrel usually not the truth, thats why I just nvr rmb wad we had said when quarrel. RMB, if ur future gf nvr argue or quarrel with you, BREAK WITH HER IMMEDIATELY, bcos a girl that truly loves you just will cos of care about you and quarrel with you. ;D ( saw frm fb ><)


3rd, Imma sensitive person also ;) But I nvr show out to you. ._.
Actually before when you playing with other girls I will jealous also, but I wanted to give u freedom, so I just "close 1 eye open 1 eye" :PP xD

4th, "It was too late to realise that." ytd nite the last msg u send for me ;D
Actually I realised when your leaving frm SMKBBSL.Ofcz the 1st week I still cant suit the new you, but after that week I changed. I started to sms wif u by using proper english. (U felt it? xD)
Rmb the 2nd of PMR I went to ur hse? I rmb u tried to speak english with me but I still playing with you by using chinese. I REALLY REALLY VERY REGRET NOW :( Cos I tot that we still will couple for a long time, so the last month of PMR I have to and just study hard. I planned to speak english with u after PMR during we dating or SKYPE-ing, but its too late, lyk wad u said last nite :')
5th, Rmb I tagged you a post that bout "Dear Ex, I'm still happy when live without u" something d post? 0.0
ITS FAKE! I'M NOT HAPPY TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU! You're once meant everything to me, Now I lost you, I became nothing and just a nobody for you :'(





Hahaha.... I think thats all, hope you can success to couple with her ;D

Ohya !! Sorry for my last night over respond. ><
I forgot u *consider* a playboy also, so its not too suprise that you falling with her, after we broke d 20+ days :DD ( dun angry for the playboy ><)

And, thx for scolding me ytd
I finally wake up frm this dream :DD





I LOVED YOU :)

Your ex,
Jing Yee.

No comments: