Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happii Bday to ME !! x3

4/11
Oh yea~ My bday ;D

Actually this year quite lonely,
Cos all my planning doesnt work d
So
Only my loupo ling pui me to The Mines celebrate my bday :D
And the funniest thing is
My good heng dai, Adam went wrong place, he went to Times Square lol!! >< xD

My bday look

Loupo
She damn leng!! like a barbie doll, envy her /.\

I swear I wont 分中间线 anymore! SO FREAKING UGLY! TAT

Aww~ sexy pose~ xD

Since there so many movie we cant see,
So this year bday NO MOVIE :'(

3.30pm
After finish shopping,
Went to Fruitland have our tea time :3

peace

my food, 姜汁豆腐花汤圆 :D


So delicious ke? Her shit spaghetti :P xD

taken by loupo
I love this pic feel~ xD

My oreo blueberry blog
Ling called it 放了很久的大便 lol, cos hers is 刚大出来的大便 ><
xD

4.30
Follow ling balik her rumah~ xD
I keep on playing with her "sister" lol xD

Cute rite? I help her tie this hairstyle d :P xD
6.30pm
Balik rumah saya and take ready to celebrate wif my family at restaurant :D
Since my bro sick,
NO STEAK HOUSE THIS YEAR!!!!!! TAT
MY HEART BREAK BREAK BREAK!!!! *crack*


Me and shapo asan :P

My bday cake xD




Only a few pic only :(
Cos many nice pic at my aunt's iPhone and cant bluetooth for me
Thats why I said IPHONE SUCKS! TAT

Well,
I DAMN LOVE MY AUNT GIMME D BDAY PRESENT !!!! 
That is my dream big bear bear !! x3

My bear bear

I kissed it :P

Oh ya~ havent show off what I bought at Mines today xD
Thats consider my bday present also
Cos I used my parents gimme d RM150 as my bday present to buy what I want ! xD

My dream colour - Candy Pink Lip Gloss!!!! x3

I wanna be mature /v\
This wearing total cost RM57 >< :D *crack agn*



Mature enough? :3 xD

Thats all, I end up bday like this~
Anyway, I had an amazing bday with them also~
Thx guys

p.s_______
我被录取为一名学记了!!!!! xD
My best bday present! xD


我们3个上报了 :X
So damn ugly D;

Lastly, thx for my 180 fb fwens that wish me at fb xD
My old acc more than this num many many
Miss my old acc :'(



I'm SINGLE Ladies :3

No comments: