Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Movie day ♥

21/10 ♥

Went to Jusco for watching Paranormal Activity 3
with Vivian, Michelle and Yee teng xD
Have an amazing day wif them :3

my look on tat day ♥
no make up xD

We watched this
I damn ♥ it !! Im waiting for Paranormal Activity 4 :P

1.30pm
Finish watching movie
We took bus to The Mines
cos Jusco is FREAKING BORED ! :/


Vivian shame, din take wif us :P

Actually we cant do anything at Mines also :/
We went to a shop for looking dress
RM10 MORE I CAN BUY THE DRESS THAT I WANT D AHHH !!!!
SAD !!! TAT
Suan le, went to 大头贴 better :目

 1st ♥

2nd ♥

saw my hand? :P

4.30pm
balik Michelle rumah to play play~ xD

偷拍 xD
yee teng n vivian :P

on the way backing ♥
At Michelle house
Time to camwhore-ing !!! xD

oh yea~ my new earings 
nice? x3

took wif Michelle at last year~
Im the grey jacket 1 ;D

bought a thing that can make 丸子头
photographer: Yee Teng
1st step :X

2nd step :X

DONE !! xD

Michelle playing her piano~
So yeng ♥.♥

I ♥ this pic d feel ~ xD
Photographer: Yee Teng AGN ~ xD

we 4 ♥

yup, u didnt guess wrong
The middle 1 is yee teng :P

The same hairstyle wif yee teng ♥

I look so weird TAT

END ♥

I'm SINGLE Ladies :3 ♥

No comments: