Visitors ♥

Like it please ↓ ♥_____♥

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jusco day ♥

26/10 ♥

Jusco day with asan, nie and ashley ♥

Actually I expected we goin to watch movie today,
But we didnt, cos thr nt much ghost movie that we can see ><

After leaving cinema
We went to Living Cabin to buy my bday present
I tot they just bluffing LOL
Who know, they really bought a love pillow for me as my bday present x3
Thx asan, nie and ashley ♥

 After buying present,
LUNCH TIME ~!!!
We had our luch at Pizza Hut~

ps: Since I took a little bit pic on tat day, so I stole many pic frm fb :P

  
I damn ♥ this !!! xD
Asan description in fb: 低头思故乡 , 举头望 .. 天花板 ?! Stephanie Wong II , 一个只用一只手就可以遮完自己脸的人 - Ashley Wong xD

I laugh so funny in this pic -.-

I ♥ this pic d feel
Ashley (Jack sou) beside me x)


 The couple :P
They're so rude~~~ xD


Saw it?
They wearing a big cheese hat !! I want it !! xD

Beeeeepppppp________
Finish eating,
went to bought a BB cream~
RM 22.90 !!!
Bankrupt d TAT


In the toilet____________

  
Nie ♥
She take ready to take picca xD

They trying to sit the high chair !! xD
Quite like a scene inside "Johny English Reborn" !! XD

finally~ -.- xD

San n me ♥ 
We GUSTA !!! xD

They so sweet :') ♥

Ashley is talking phone wif her DEAR JACK~ xD
So ham fuk ♥.♥

Nie and me ♥
Nie's description in fb: [ 我不喜欢和lenq luii 拍照 弄到我很丑 xDD ]
 hehehe~ :P
 
ugly me~ xD
5pm
Got to back d :(
Before back,
Ashley met her DEAR JACK at McD
Awwww~~~
Sweet-nya~~ XD

5.30
bk dou asan's hse :D
testing testing 1, 2, 3
I'm playing her camera xD
My weird smile :)

Oh yay~ xD

wad kinf of face is this?! xD

My present ♥

Have a nice day wif them
I love you guys~ :) ♥

Shhhhhhh. ♥

No comments: